Here is how to change your Facebook password. This is very necessary because the rate at which people are logging into Facebook accounts this days is really at a high rate. So if you know that your Facebook Password is very easy to guess, we think this quick guide to reset your Facebook password.
However before you embark on the action, you have to make sure that you are to change your Facebook password to one that is more secure. We shall be showing you how how to change your Facebook password from the desktop and mobile versions of the website as well as the Apple iOS and Android apps.
To reset Facebook password can e done in two different ways. Apart from the type of device you might want to use and change your Facebook password, there is also two things situations you might face. So we will show you how to change Facebook login password both when you still remember your current password and when you have forgotten your Facebook Login Password.
How to Change Your Facebook Password To New One
Follow the procedures bellow to change your Facebook password if you know your current password, but wish to change it to more secure one.
- Click in the top right corner of any Facebook page and select Settings
- Click Security and Login at the left hand side of your browser
- Click Edit Change Password
- Input your current password, the new Password and re-type the new password
How to Reset Forgotten Facebook Password
Follow the bellow simple steps to retrieve your Facebook password if you have lost your initial password.
- Go to the Find Your Account Page
- Type the email, phone number, full name or username associated with your account, then click Search
- Follow the on-screen instructions
If you’re still having trouble, we can help you recover your account. So just drop your email in the comment box bellow the article. Now lets show you how to change your Facebook password using Android device.
To Change Facebook Login Password Android App
If you are using an Android phone to Login Facebook and wish to change or reset your password then from the Facebook for Android app, perform these steps:
- Open the Facebook app.
- Select the Menu Menu Button button located at the upper-right corner.
- Select “Account settings“.
- Choose “General“.
- Select “Password“.
- Type your current password, then type your new password in the “New” and “Re-type New” fields.
- Select the “Change Password” button when you’re ready.
We are expecting your feedback if the steps shown above on how to change your Facebook password was helpful to you. So use the comment box bellow to drop your feedback as it will help us serve you better.