How do I close my facebook account temporarily | Deactivate my account on facebook – This is the simplest way to Deactivate Your Facebook Account without any waste of time. Should we begin the tutorial now?
To deactivate your account:
- Click the drop-down arrow on the toolbar, then select Settings.
- The settings page will appear. Select Security, then locate and select Deactivate Your Account.
- Select Deactivate your Account.
- Select a reason for deactivating the account. If you want, you can add more details in the text box below. When you’re done, click Deactivate.
- Enter your password, then select Deactivate Now.
- Your account is now deactivated. You’ll have the option to reactivate your account at any time by signing in to Facebook with your old account information.
What is the Easiest way to deactivate My Facebook account?
I just figured out that you could deactivate your account simply by entering a specific deactivation URL on your web browser.
This method works both on PC, tablets and phones – all you need is to login to the Facebook account you wish to deactivate and on another tab, enter the deactivation link below.
Facebook deactivation link: www.facebook.com/deactivate.php
Follow the onscreen instruction to get your account temporarily removed from Facebook.