Complete list of Facebook Shortcuts on web browser: Shortcuts for your Facebook On Web Browsers: Facebook has expanded to be the most sought after social media platform where people strife so hard to own an account to communicate with friends, Family, promote business brands and perform other activities while not leaving out the most important part of chat or discussion among buddies.
So in today’s post, we will show you shortcuts to navigate through your browsers while browsing through your Facebook profile.
Before we proceed you have to keep in mind that keyboard shortcuts can differ by browser (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer).
Listed below, are the right combination of keys based on your browser, you just have to replace # with the access key number listed under Access Keys below.
- Internet Explorer for PC: Alt + #, then Enter
- Firefox for PC: Shift + Alt + #
- Safari for Mac: Ctrl + Opt + #
- Firefox for Mac: Ctrl + Opt + #
- Chrome for Mac: Ctrl + Opt + #
- Chrome for PC: Alt + #
Access Keys : These are the access keys and where they take you to once you click on them
- 0 – Help
- 1 – Home
- 2 – Timeline
- 3 – Friends
- 4 – Inbox
- 5 – Notifications
- 6 – Settings
- 7 – Activity Log
- 8 – About
- 9 – Terms
- j and k – Scroll between News Feed stories
- enter/return – See more of the selected story
- p – Post a new status
- l – Like or unlike the selected story
- c – Comment on the selected story
- s – Share the selected story
- o – Open an attachment from the selected story
- / – Search
- q – Search chat contacts
- ? – Open a list of these keyboard shortcuts while in News Feed
For Web Messenger:
- CTRL + g – Search conversations
- CTRL + q – Show/hide keyboard shortcuts
- CTRL + Delete – Archive/unarchive conversation
- CTRL + j – Mark as spam
- CTRL + m – Start a new message
- CTRL + i – Go to Inbox
- CTRL + u – Go to Other
If you have any problem using all these shortcuts, please let us know in the comment section below. We will gladly respond quickly.